IN ACCORDANCE WITH WELSH GOVERNMENT RECOMMENDATIONS AND HEALTH ORGANISATION ADVICE, WE HAVE MADE NECESSARY CHANGES TO OUR OPERATIONS SO WE WILL BE ABLE TO WELCOME YOU BACK AS SAFELY AS POSSIBLE. HERE’S WHAT WE ARE DOING TO PROVIDE OUR GUESTS AND TEAM WITH CONFIDENCE TO VISIT SAFELY
- All staff have received COVID-19 specific training and have signed a daily health declaration. They will undertake a daily temperature check prior to commencing work.
- We have instigated an enhanced frequency of cleaning and sanitisation regimes throughout the property, with particular focus on hand contact points. There are hand sanitising points throughout the premises and we request that all guests sanitise their hands upon entry.
- We will respectfully ask you to maintain a policy of social distancing wherever possible when on the premises, and our team are also encouraged to maintain a safe distance where possible.
- Upon making a reservation, guests will be asked for contact details from a member of each party in accordance with government guidelines to collect information to track and trace if necessary.
- We have carefully considered the spacing differences between tables and chairs and request that they are not moved.
- Currently we can take indoor bookings in groups of two households, including support bubbles. Outdoor bookings can be in gatherings of 6 people or less from different households or above 7 from no more than 2 households and support bubbles. We are unable to accommodate for groups of more than 2 households inside.
- Please note that booking is strongly encouraged and, during busy periods, those without bookings may be asked to wait for a table outside. We will endeavour to accommodate as many guests as possible while observing our new measures to keep you safe.
- Upon arrival for your reservation, you will be greeted by a host, a temperature check of one member of the table will be taken before you will be seated at your table. Please do not enter the premises until the time of your booking as early arrival may compromise our ability to maintain safe distance between waiting guests whilst we ensure each table is thoroughly disinfected between sittings.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to welcome you at the bar for drinks and we politely ask that you do not gather at the bar area.
- Laminated menus will be wiped after every use.
- Tables are no longer pre-set with cutlery and single use items and condiment servings are used to limit repeated surface contact.
- We would kindly ask you to use contactless payments wherever possible. We will continue to take cash payments.
- Dishes, cutlery and glassware will be thoroughly and continuously disinfected, and we will continue to regularly sanitise all surfaces and furniture that may be in contact with our guests.
- Our toilets will be regularly cleaned and limitations on guests using the facilities at any given time will be in place to help maintain social distance.
WE REALLY DO APPRECIATE YOUR HELP WITH ALL OF THESE CHANGES, THEY ARE ALL NEW TO US SO PLEASE BE PATIENT WHILST WE ADAPT TO THE CHANGES.